Semicolon bracelet with Inscription message ” My Story Isn’t Over Yet ” and ” And So She Goes On”
The semicolon has become a symbol of strength in a personal struggle. It represents hope and love to those who are struggling with depression, suicide, addiction, and self-injury. This is a symbol of solidarity between people dealing with mental illness or death of someone from suicide. If you or someone you know suffers, this may be just the reminder needed to stay strong and keep going. please get help. Don’t end your story! Additional information:
- 316L Stainless steel material inspirational charm adjustable bangle.
- Disc Charm Size: About 0.86 inches.
- Bangle Size: About 2.5 inches.
- The bracelet is expandable with not tarnish or rust.
- One size fits most.
- The semicolon has becone a symbol of strength in spersonal struggle.
- Make a special personalized gift for someone who may be going through a difficult time or even yourself as a reminder to keep going when life gets tough.
- Inscription: 1.My Story Isn’t Over Yet; 2. And She Goes On.
- Package with a velvet bag, 60 Days Money Back Guarantee.