How to Adjust the wrist mala bracelet. 1. Hold the mala with the knots at the top. Use thumb and forefinger from each hand to hold beads on either side of the knots. (Left hand hold bead on left, right hand hold bead on right) 2. Pull hands apart and away from the knots. You can pull pretty hard! 3. To tighten, pull small beads at the end of the string.
- Powerful traditional Tibetan Medicine Bracelet made from yak bone w/ coral & turquoise inlay & the 3 metals formula of copper, white metal, & brass.
- This mala bracelet is made according to the principles of Tibetan Medicine & combines many precious substances which are known for their healing properties.
- Wearing this bracelet helps the body balance its essential energy and promotes healthy blood flow & circulation. Keeping a proper balance of essential energies & the five elements of earth, water, fire, wind, & space is essential to spiritual and emotional well being.
- Price includes beautiful Silk Mala Bag (Color of the mala bag may differ)
- Fast shipping – Most orders are shipped on the same day