Semicolon Jewelry – My Story Isn’t Over Yet – Stamped is the wording ‘my story isn’t over yet’ to signify that ones story/journey hasn’t finished but is simply pausing and carrying on when the person choose to. Details:
- Material:stainless steel plate, suede leather cord.
- Measurement: “My story isn’t over yet” plate 2.6 cm(1 inch)*1.4 cm(0.55 inch),it adjusts to fit most sized wrists.
- To help raise awareness for mental health, these simple Semi Colon bracelets are great.
- Awareness symbol for people struggling with depression and/or other mental health issues. A semicolon represents hope, encouragement, love and inspiration.
- A semicolon is used when an author could have chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you, and the sentence is your life; thus it is a physical representation of personal strength in the face of internal struggle.